Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I have seen!!!


I have known many different kinds
of people in my life...

I've met men who are sensitive and caring and
men who are cruel and calculating.
I've known women who are sincere and honest
and women who are jealous and hateful.

I've seen smiles filled with lies
and tears wet with truths.
I've shared time with those who have needed me,
and I've been by myself when I was in need.

I've been associated with people who are dreamers
but not doers and with people who make promises,
but never keep them.

I've found myself learning how
to understand all these personalities
and to avoid those that cause my life sadness.

My soul yearns for those who
still believe in life's truths
of honesty of sincerity of compassion
and of true friendship.

But most of all, I long to know those few people
who really know what love is
and how to be a loving person.

I long for a place where people can get together
and talk to one another about the things that matter,
like being friends and caring about dreams
that we all believe in.

I long for a time when friendship and love
are important and the best parts of our lives.

Unknown...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s