Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines day




Valentines Day is here. Wishing all of you a very Happy Valentines Day 2010. People are all geared up to celebrate the Valentines Day with great enthusiasm. People all across the globe are in a celebration and party mood.

Valentines Day is all about love, red color and your someone special. It’s all about Valentines Day sms messages, Valentines day quotes, Valentines Day wishes, Scraps, parties, greetings, sending cards, mobile text messages and many more.

People are searching for the list of Valentines day sms, messages to wish family, friends, girlfriend, boyfriend, valentines e-greetings, ecards, valentines poems, valentines day gift ideas, valentines day gifts for him, her etc. Everyone has started wishing their near and dear ones by sending messages from mobile phones and through social networking sites like orkut and facebook.

Here is the list of some of the best and most popular sms, messages, scraps for Valentines Day 2010. Do wish everyone on this V-Day.

It still seems like a magic
everytime I miss u and remember
how love softly touched our hearts
bringing in together
I love you lots Happy Valentines Day
Sweeter than the candies
lovelier than the red roses
more huggable than soft toys
that's what you're
here's wishing you a very happy valentines day
that's as special as you're

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.

A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv. A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. Luv was just a word till I heard it from u.

I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

In school they taught me that; 1 hour = 60 min.1 min = 60 sec. but they never told me that; 1 sec. without U = 100 years

I don’t give you flowers to tell you you’re special
I don’t give you chocolates for your sweetness
I don’t give you teddy bears for your cares
Just look at my eyes and you’ll know . how much I love you
I love you not because you are beautiful
I love you not because you are rich
I love you not because you have the characteristics that I am looking for
I love you, simply because you are what you are.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

A lovely day is made up of 24 hours.
A lovely week is made up of 7 lovely days.
A lovely year is made up of 52 lovely weeks

But my life became lovely just .because I love you

Without Love — days are
“SadDay, MoanDday, TearsDay, WasteDay, ThirstDay, FrightDay, ShatterDay…

So be in Love everyday…

Wish u a Happy Valentine’s Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s