Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Love Quotes


Love is a game that two can play and both win. ~Eva Gabor

Who, being loved, is poor? ~Oscar Wilde

Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely. ~Laurence Marks, M*A*S*H, "Love Story," original air date 7 January 1973, spoken by the character Hawkeye

A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it. ~Frank A. Clark

If I love you, what business is it of yours? ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Love is not singular except in syllable. ~Marvin Taylor

It is the same in love as in war; a fortress that parleys is half taken. ~Marguerite de Valois

The love game is never called off on account of darkness. ~Tom Masson

Will you love me in December as you do in May,
Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?
When my hair has all turned gray,
Will you kiss me then and say,
That you love me in December as you do in May?
~James J. Walker

Great love affairs start with Champagne and end with tisane. ~Honoré de Balzac

I love you like crazy, baby
'Cuz I'd go crazy without you.
~Pixie Foudre

Love makes time pass; time makes love pass. ~French Proverb

Men love because they are afraid of themselves, afraid of the loneliness that lives in them, and need someone in whom they can lose themselves as smoke loses itself in the sky. ~V.F. Calverton

Love means nothing in tennis, but it's everything in life. ~Author Unknown

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. ~Author Unknown

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less. ~Julins Gordon

Come live in my heart and pay no rent. ~Samuel Lover

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. ~Michel de Montaigne

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone. ~Javan

The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence. ~Edward Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s