Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Don't wait till you loose your love . . .


I can remember the days when he started loving me
I can remember the days when he wanted to talk to me
I can remember the days when he said that he loves me
I can remember the days I used to ignore him

I can remember the day I said I love him
I can remember the days we spent together
I can remember the days we had so much fun together
I can remember the days where he filled me with his love

May be I did not treat him well
May be I did not love him enough
May be I did not know how to love someone
May be I did not know what is love

When he told that he does not love me anymore
When he told that out relationship is useless
When he told that he wants to live alone
That is when I realized what love is . . .

. . .Specially for sappi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s