Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It was just a co incident . . .


It was just a co -incident,
The way we met .
Yet that was the way it should have been

It was so simple things,
We typed to each other ,
Yet those made us so close

It was continents apart
We lived ,
Yet feels we meet each other
Every morning

I lied to you once
The way I should not be forgiven ,
Yet I've been forgiven

Once I was so down ,
Felt so lost
Yet you came for me ,just to hold my hand

I've been convicted ,
It shattered me apart ,
Yet you stood up just to defend me

You taught me things , you backed me up ,
You've been an example for me to live on

Being a friend was not easy ,
Yet you have been a one

Just to say how great full I am to you ,
Can I just pack all in my heart ,
In to two words ,
And speak out so soft "THANK YOU" . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s