Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

I love you Dad....Happy Father's Day!




I may not always show it
In the things I say and do,
But there are many things,
I feel inside for you.

You could read quite a story
In the calluses and lines.
Years of work and worry had left
Their mark behind.

I thank you for the little things,
That's meant so much to me.
Things that come so natural
You hardly ever see.

You've never been too busy,
To talk to me a while.
You're always glad to see me,
And greet me with a smile.

Through the years you taught me,
To always do what's right.
For all the things remembered,
I give thanks for every night.

And so I send these words to you,
In hopes that you will see.
Especially on this Father's Day,
How much you mean to me!

I love you Dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s