Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

I don't want u to tell me "I love u"


I don't want u to tell me "I love u"

since these words have been over used & many people fake the feelings of love,

but i just want u to tell me "I miss u " whenever u miss me,

because

when u really miss someone u won't be able to hold back ur feelings when u lay ur eyes on them...

Today I caught myself smiling for no reason,

then I realized that I was thinking of u..

but unfortunately this smile didn't last that long cz sooner tears were scattered all over my cheeks

when I really realized that i miss u ...

even if you are not here with me ..

but the place that u took in my heat is burning up my soul and keeping me awake all night trying to figure out a way to stop on missing u ..

I now crave a dream that will enable me to create ur image in my imagination as a way to reduce that feeling but I keep on failing,

the only way to survive is to make u live in my heart for ever and ever …

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s