Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just Do It


"Dance like no one is watching,

love like you'll never be hurt,

sing like no one is listening,

and live like it's heaven on earth."

Easy words to say hard to live!

Hold out your hand and let me take it,

And lets walk together down that rose path full of thorns.

Together we can make it,

But you and I together must take that first step,

that first emotion, that first disappointment,

learn to not judge me by the past,

and I will not judge you by mine.

I give you my heart for I have no control over it.

I give you my promise to listen to my heart and not my head.

I will listen to my soul and let it sing like heaven is on earth.

I ask your forgiveness now for any hurt I will give you.

I won’t promise never to hurt you,

but I will promise that

I will never hurt you intentionally.

I promise that our journey is just beginning so please take my hand and walk this

road with me.

Let the passion roar,

Let me wipe the tears and sadness from your life as you do mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s