Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Every Day Is A Good Day



Let me share with you a strategy I use
To avoid being flooded with feelings of
Gloom, depression and fear.

Every day is a good day.
But when I'm experiencing
A day full of frustrations,
I don't call it a bad day,
I call it an "interesting" day.
This habit keeps me
From being overwhelmed
With negative emotions.

Why does this work?
Repetitive thoughts
And words create feelings.
Those feelings create a positive or
Negative behavior pattern.

If I tell myself it's a bad day,
I began to feel defeated and exhausted.
If my day has one issue after another,
If I tell myself it's an "interesting" day
This keeps my open to gratitude, hope, solutions,
Resiliency,and sometimes even a sense of humor.

1 comments:

Raj on Monday, January 25, 2010 said...

Great

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s