Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Improves Happiness


Friendship improves happiness and abates misery
by the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief

SWEET FRIEND

I must have been born under a lucky star
to find a friend as nice as you are
I will follow the rainbow to the end
if you promise to remain my friend

I have no troubles with my enemies
I can take care of my enemies all right
But my damn-friends they are the ones that keep me walking the floor nights

It takes a long time to grow an old friend.

Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant,
and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it.

A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.

How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment
when we realize we have discovered a friend.

There are not many things in life so beautiful
as true friendship, and not many things more uncommon.

Friendship is the only cure for hatred
the only guarantee of peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Anoooo' s